- Join a vibrant and dynamic team
- Outstanding career opportunity in a creative, challenging and supportive environment
- Full time fixed term for 12 months
We are currently seeking a Marketing Administrator to join our team based in Parkville on a full time fixed term contract, to support the marketing team to deliver on marketing requests, campaigns and other marketing needs.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- Support the marketing team with managing marketing requests and job tracking
- Deliver project administration support to the team
- Liaise with stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the efficient flow of information
This role will ideally suit a marketing enthusiast who has a passion for delivering high quality work in a team environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Five or more years’ experience in a similar administration role
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent Microsoft excel and outlook experience
- Positive and flexible working style
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
In return, you will be offered a supportive, flexible and dynamic working environment along with attractive salary packaging options and onsite parking.
The position description can be found here.
For role enquiries, please contact Felicity Langton on 03 9816 5740.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter with your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close – Tuesday July 16, 2019.